- To find information about a topic, simply
type in a few keywords.
- The more detailed your query, the more relevant
- Search engine is case-insensitive, unless you type in
- To find exact match put search terms in "".
Example: hardy palm without the quotes would bring up almost
every page in the archive since it would search for hardy
and palm as separate items. "hardy palm"
with quotes would only seach for hardy palm.
- Words like the, and, in are ignored, unless
they are used between "". This gives you the chance
to search for a sentence like "palms and cycads in Spain".
- When searching for palms by species name it might be
better just to search for the 'specific epithet' (fortunei, canariensis,
capitata, etc) as the genus is often initialized (T. fortunei,
P. canariensis, B. capitata, etc.).
To help you find exactly what you're looking
for, these capabilities are best shown with a few examples:
|| [an error occurred while processing the directive]